St Mary's Church
London Road (Opposite Sainsburys)
• Rite A Communion Morning Common Worship
• Usually Dom Gregory Murray setting
• Voluntary before and after the service
• Sometimes a small choir
• Hymns for each week can be found at http://beneficeoflangelei.org.uk/stmarys/rotas/
• Hymnbook 'Complete Anglican Hymns Old & New'
Our St Mary's Church is in Apsley, about 5 minutes’ walk from Apsley mainline station (on the line out of Euston) and is situated opposite Sainsbury's.
Please DO NOT confuse us with the other St Mary's Church in the Old High Street, Hemel Hempstead!
There is very limited parking at the end of the church path to the north-east end of the church, or, on Sundays, in the industrial estate off Kent’s Ave to the west of the church (with a path into the churchyard).