Toccata (Symphony No 5) - Charles Widor. Recorded at a live Evensong on 9th November 1988 at St Alban's Abbey, Hertfordshire. Mark Hammond - organ. Taken from the CD "The Chapel Choir of St Margaret's School, Bushey" © 1988.
Mark Hammond MA (Cantab), PGCE (Dunelm), FRCO, LRAM
Freelance organist, pianist and accompanist
Available in London and the surrounding area for services at very short notice
- Many years experience as an organist, pianist, accompanist and choir trainer
- Former Cambridge University organ scholar
- Currently Director of Music at a North London church
- Former Assistant Director of Music at an independent school in Hertfordshire
- Have given recitals in both the UK and abroad, performing and accompanying in Sacré Coeur in Paris, Westminster Abbey, Southwark Cathedral, the Royal Albert Hall, St Paul's Cathedral, St Alban's Abbey, Canterbury Cathedral, Bristol Cathedral, Chartres Cathedral, York Minster and St Giles' Cathedral, Edinburgh.
Here are some links to my playing
In 2005 I accompanied over 200 singers from schools worldwide dedicated to St Margaret of Scotland in a concert in Greenwich Royal Naval College. Here is "Rejoice the Lord is King" by Malcolm Archer and the rest of the concert - including the first performance of "Singing Bird" by The Times Chief Culture Writer Richard Morrison - can be heard at at www.mark-hammond.co.uk/ctour.htm
My church live streams most 10am Parish Eucharists which are then archived.
My website has other clips of me playing and my You Tube channel has a mixture of classical and lighter music
My Full CV can be viewed here
My Linkedin page can be viewed here
You can contact me on 07475 188108 or 0208 909 2687. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I can arrange an online meeting to discuss your requirements