I am currently the resident organist and choirmaster at All Saints’ Church in Edmonton, London, where I have played for the past four years. Previously I have been the resident organist at: Quex Road Methodist Church (four years), St. Martin’s Church, Gospel Oak (one year), St. John at Hackney (three years), The Church of Old St. Pancras (eight years), St. Alban’s Church, Hammersmith (three years) and St. Mary the Virgin (two years). I therefore have many years of experience playing for congregations of all worship styles, and the musical requirements that each worship style needs their organist to provide.
I own music copies of: Hymns Old & New (New Anglican, One Faith and the Original), Singing the Faith, Celebration Hymnal for Everyone, Hymns Ancient and Modern, New English Hymnal, Carols for Choirs One to Five and the commonly used Mass settings. For your peace of mind, I always bring all my own sheet music and music hymn books that are required when I am visiting your Church to play for you as your occasional organist. I dress appropriately for the occasion, in black, and I will wear a hand-tied bow tie in any colour that may be requested by the bridal/funeral/baptismal family.
- I am experienced at arranging music for, and rehearsing, choirs of all ages.
- I have composed an original sung Evensong setting, suitable for all ages.
- I have a small home studio and can supply backing tracks (WAV files or on CD) for modern worship songs.
- I compose songs for Sunday Schools to sing and anthems for adult choirs.
- I have composed a musical Christmas play for young persons.
- I am able to lead the congregational singing of modern worship songs from the piano (see video).
- I am able to produce PowerPoint and/or printed orders of service, if required.
- I live near to St. Pancras International Station, and can travel anywhere within London at short notice - other engagements permitting.